Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 4 - A favorite tv program

I don't follow too many programs anymore but the ones I do follow I love. The three I do watch are House, Bones, and Supernatural. Out of those three I would have to say that Bones would be the one I would be most upset if I missed it.


I love the dynamics between Bones and Booth. There is real chemistry there (or some GREAT acting). I love how they are all like a family in their actions and words. I know that its first and foremost a program about death and finding the answers but I think its come so far beyond that. Now that Angela and Hodgins are having a baby (and are FINALLY together) it has made it even more interesting. Each week I can't wait for Thursday night and heaven help me if it is pre-empted by American Idol (God how I hate that show)!


No comments:

Post a Comment